http://viagrablack.com/ Jalapeno Blackberry Jelly has the heat of a jalapeno pepper with the sweet taste of fresh blackberries that creates a wonderfully unique flavor. Blue Ridge Jams gourmet specialty food products are made with pure cane sugar, and hand stirred to create savory combinations. Jalapeno blackberry pepper jelly paired with cream cheese and crackers create an appetizer that will be the talk of the party! Combine it with pastry shells, cheese cake, pound cake, or vanilla ice cream for a delicious treat.
tadalafil Jalapeno Pepper Jellies are made with fresh diced jalapeno peppers, fresh fruits, pure cane sugar, and spices. This line of jalapeno pepper jellies provide a perfect mixture of warmth with the delicious sweet taste of fruit. Looking for something sizzling hot, Try our new line of habanero pepper jellies that take gourmet pepper jellies to a whole new heat level!
Blackberry Juice, Pure Cane Sugar, Vinegar, Pectin, Jalapeno Pepper, Citric Acid
Grilled Pineapple with Jalapeno Blackberry Pepper Jelly Glaze
- 10 oz Jar of Habanero or Jalapeno Blackberry Pepper Jelly of Choice
- Slice a whole pineapple into 1 inch sections (Or use Canned Pineapple Rings)
- Grill on High for 2 minutes per side.
- Open a jar of Jalapeno blackberry pepper jelly, stir lightly to break the pectin set.
- Place the jelly over the pineapple, grilling for another 2 minutes to allow for the jelly heat up and bake into the pineapples.
- Remove from Grill and Serve as a side dish to your meal
Possible other Flavor Combinations: Jalapeno Cherry Preserves, Jalapeno Strawberry Pepper Jelly, Habanero Four Pepper Jelly, and Jalapeno Blueberry Pepper Jelly are wonderful options that will delight your taste buds.
Variations: You can also try this recipe on the stove with pineapple chucks or tidbits, just lightly sauté the pineapples and add a glaze of the pepper jelly.