Jalapeno Pineapple Preserves are a sweet savory combination of jalapneo peppers with a fresh pineapple twist. Jalapeno pineapple preserves have a spicy flavor that can be used as a glaze on meats, or a fast appetizer with cream cheese and crackers. Use this gourmet specialty food product with cream cheese and crackers to create a appetizer that will be the talk of the party!
Looking for something sizzling hot, Try our new line of Habanero Pepper Jellies that take gourmet pepper jellies to a whole new heat level!
Pineapple, Pure Cane Sugar, Vinegar, Pectin, Jalapeno Pepper, Citric Acid
- Glaze: Use Jalapeno pineapple pepper jelly as a delicious glaze on meats such as fish, lamb, pork chops, or as a glaze on vegetables. Break the set of this gourmet specialty food product by stirring it with a spoon, and then drizzle it over meats and vegetables on the grill.
- Appetizer or Hor’dourve: Just add Jalapeno pineapple pepper jam to crackers for an easy appetizer, make it more interesting by adding cream cheese to your crackers. Or use with goat cheese, smoked cheddar, brie or other varieties of cheese and serve with your meal.
- Condiment: Add Jalapeno pepper pineapple preserves as a condiment to spice up dishes. Place a small amount of this homemade jalapeno pineapple preserves on top of your pork chops as a garnishment.
- Side Dish or Dip: Simply place jalapeno pepper pineapple preserves as a side dish to your favorite meals, or mix with cream cheese for a fast dip with chips or pretzels.
- Spread: Use Gourmet Jalapeno Pineapple preserves as a spread on sandwiches or hamburgers, or use on bagels or toast.